- Start an intent from android
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- SQLException (java.sql)
An exception that indicates a failed JDBC operation. It provides the following
information about pro
- Timestamp (java.sql)
A Java representation of the SQL TIMESTAMP type. It provides the capability of
representing the SQL
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Loader (org.hibernate.loader)
Abstract superclass of object loading (and querying) strategies. This class
implements useful common