- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- findViewById (Activity)
- Thread (java.lang)
A Thread is a concurrent unit of execution. It has its own call stack for
methods being invoked, the
- SecureRandom (java.security)
This class generates cryptographically secure pseudo-random numbers. It is best
to invoke SecureRand
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Emulation of the Pattern class, uses RegExp as internal implementation.
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)
Runner executes JMH benchmarks.This is the entry point for JMH Java API.
Runner is not usually reu
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo