- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- Date (java.util)
A specific moment in time, with millisecond precision. Values typically come
- SortedMap (java.util)
A map that has its keys ordered. The sorting is according to either the natural
ordering of its keys
- SortedSet (java.util)
SortedSet is a Set which iterates over its elements in a sorted order. The order
is determined eithe
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Option (scala)