- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Modifier (javassist)
The Modifier class provides static methods and constants to decode class and
member access modifiers