- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- ZipFile (java.util.zip)
This class provides random read access to a zip file. You pay more to read the
zip file's central di
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i