- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Logger (org.apache.log4j)
This is the central class in the log4j package. Most logging operations, except
configuration, are d