- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- putExtra (Intent)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Date (java.util)
A specific moment in time, with millisecond precision. Values typically come
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.