- Making http requests using okhttp
- startActivity (Activity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Hashtable (java.util)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.Hashtable. This version is based on
- Join (org.hibernate.mapping)
- SAXParseException (org.xml.sax)
Encapsulate an XML parse error or warning.> This module, both source code and documentation, is in t