- Making http requests using okhttp
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- SimpleDateFormat (java.text)
Formats and parses dates in a locale-sensitive manner. Formatting turns a Date
into a String, and pa
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble