- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- setContentView (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- FileUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General file manipulation utilities. Facilities are provided in the following
areas: * writing to a
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu