- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- String (java.lang)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Filter (javax.servlet)
A filter is an object that performs filtering tasks on either the request to a
resource (a servlet o
- JCheckBox (javax.swing)