- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- Container (java.awt)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- DecimalFormat (java.text)
A concrete subclass of NumberFormat that formats decimal numbers. It has a
variety of features desig
- HashSet (java.util)
This class implements the Set interface, backed by a java.util.HashMap.
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)
Runner executes JMH benchmarks.This is the entry point for JMH Java API.
Runner is not usually reu