- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- setContentView (Activity)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Format (java.text)
The base class for all formats. This is an abstract base class which specifies
the protocol for clas
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,