- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getSystemService (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- BufferedWriter (java.io)
Wraps an existing Writer and buffers the output. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- URLConnection (java.net)
A connection to a URL for reading or writing. For HTTP connections, see
HttpURLConnection for docume
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu