- Reactive rest calls using spring rest template
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- BufferedWriter (java.io)
Wraps an existing Writer and buffers the output. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Thread (java.lang)
A thread is a thread of execution in a program. The Java Virtual Machine allows
an application to ha
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- NoSuchElementException (java.util)
Thrown when trying to retrieve an element past the end of an Enumeration or
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have