- Making http requests using okhttp
- setContentView (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Cipher (javax.crypto)
This class provides access to implementations of cryptographic ciphers for
encryption and decryption
- JFrame (javax.swing)
- Reflections (org.reflections)
Reflections one-stop-shop objectReflections scans your classpath, indexes the
metadata, allows you t