- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- setScale (BigDecimal)
Returns a BigDecimal whose scale is the specified value, and whose value is
numerically equal to thi
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- Handler (java.util.logging)
A Handler object accepts a logging request and exports the desired messages to a
target, for example
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i