- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- findViewById (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- Random (java.util)
This class provides methods that return pseudo-random values.It is dangerous to
seed Random with the
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains