- Making http requests using okhttp
- setContentView (Activity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Rectangle (java.awt)
A Rectangle specifies an area in a coordinate space that is enclosed by the
Rectangle object's top-
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- TreeSet (java.util)
TreeSet is an implementation of SortedSet. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are support
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?