- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- Modifier (javassist)
The Modifier class provides static methods and constants to decode class and
member access modifiers
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Scheduler (org.quartz)
This is the main interface of a Quartz Scheduler. A Scheduler maintains a registry of org.quartz.Job