- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- PrintWriter (java.io)
Wraps either an existing OutputStream or an existing Writerand provides
convenience methods for prin
- MessageFormat (java.text)
Produces concatenated messages in language-neutral way. New code should probably
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- BasicDataSource (org.apache.commons.dbcp)
Basic implementation of javax.sql.DataSource that is configured via JavaBeans
properties. This is no
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)
Runner executes JMH benchmarks.This is the entry point for JMH Java API.
Runner is not usually reu