- Making http post requests using okhttp
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble