- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- JFrame (javax.swing)
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo