- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- putExtra (Intent)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Handler (java.util.logging)
A Handler object accepts a logging request and exports the desired messages to a
target, for example
- JCheckBox (javax.swing)
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Logger (org.apache.log4j)
This is the central class in the log4j package. Most logging operations, except
configuration, are d