- Making http requests using okhttp
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- OutputStream (java.io)
A writable sink for bytes.Most clients will use output streams that write data
to the file system (
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Servlet (javax.servlet)
Defines methods that all servlets must implement. A servlet is a small Java
program that runs within