- Making http post requests using okhttp
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- putExtra (Intent)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
LinkedHashMap is an implementation of Map that guarantees iteration order. All
optional operations a
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Servlet (javax.servlet)
Defines methods that all servlets must implement. A servlet is a small Java
program that runs within
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin