- Making http requests using okhttp
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- putExtra (Intent)
- getSystemService (Context)
- FileReader (java.io)
A specialized Reader that reads from a file in the file system. All read
requests made by calling me
- URL (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Locator that identifies the location of an Internet resource
as specified by RFC
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table