- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Iterator (java.util)
An iterator over a sequence of objects, such as a collection.If a collection has
been changed since
- UUID (java.util)
UUID is an immutable representation of a 128-bit universally unique identifier
(UUID). There are mul
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains