- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getSystemService (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- findViewById (Activity)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- Graphics2D (java.awt)
This Graphics2D class extends the Graphics class to provide more sophisticated
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains