- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- findViewById (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
Return the FragmentManager for interacting with fragments associated with this
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- URLEncoder (java.net)
This class is used to encode a string using the format required by
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu