- Finding current android device location
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- findViewById (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Random (java.util)
This class provides methods that return pseudo-random values.It is dangerous to
seed Random with the
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- BoxLayout (javax.swing)
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base