- Making http requests using okhttp
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- FileReader (java.io)
A specialized Reader that reads from a file in the file system. All read
requests made by calling me
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ