- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- Executor (java.util.concurrent)
An object that executes submitted Runnable tasks. This interface provides a way
of decoupling task s
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.