- Finding current android device location
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- getSystemService (Context)
- Menu (java.awt)
- BufferedWriter (java.io)
Wraps an existing Writer and buffers the output. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Semaphore (java.util.concurrent)
A counting semaphore. Conceptually, a semaphore maintains a set of permits. Each
#acquire blocks if