- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- putExtra (Intent)
- getSystemService (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- HttpURLConnection (java.net)
An URLConnection for HTTP (RFC 2616 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616]) used
to send and receive d
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a