- Making http post requests using okhttp
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Color (java.awt)
The Color class is used to encapsulate colors in the default sRGB color space or
colors in arbitrary
- NoSuchElementException (java.util)
Thrown when trying to retrieve an element past the end of an Enumeration or
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- ConcurrentHashMap (java.util.concurrent)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap. This
version is based on or
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl