- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,