- Making http requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
Compares this BigDecimal with the specified BigDecimal. Two BigDecimal objects
that are equal in val
- Component (java.awt)
A component is an object having a graphical representation that can be displayed
on the screen and t
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Logger (org.slf4j)
The org.slf4j.Logger interface is the main user entry point of SLF4J API. It is
expected that loggin