- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
Compares this BigDecimal with the specified BigDecimal. Two BigDecimal objects
that are equal in val
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileOutputStream (java.io)
An output stream that writes bytes to a file. If the output file exists, it can
be replaced or appen
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i