- Finding current android device location
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- Get (org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client)
Used to perform Get operations on a single row. To get everything for a row,
instantiate a Get objec