- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
Returns a stream for the resource with the specified name. See
#getResource(String) for a descriptio
- setContentView (Activity)
- HttpServer (com.sun.net.httpserver)
This class implements a simple HTTP server. A HttpServer is bound to an IP
address and port number a
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed