- Making http requests using okhttp
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
Creates and executes a periodic action that becomes enabled first after the
given initial delay, and
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- RandomAccessFile (java.io)
Allows reading from and writing to a file in a random-access manner. This is
different from the uni-
- MalformedURLException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a program attempts to create an URL from an
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Queue (java.util)
A collection designed for holding elements prior to processing. Besides basic