- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- putExtra (Intent)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- JTable (javax.swing)
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table