- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
Schedules the specified task for repeated fixed-rate execution, beginning after
the specified delay.
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
Sets the general request property. If a property with the key already exists,
overwrite its value wi
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- Set (java.util)
A collection that contains no duplicate elements. More formally, sets contain no
pair of elements e1
- SortedMap (java.util)
A map that has its keys ordered. The sorting is according to either the natural
ordering of its keys
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Runner (org.openjdk.jmh.runner)