- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- putExtra (Intent)
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Selector (java.nio.channels)
A controller for the selection of SelectableChannel objects. Selectable channels
can be registered w
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ