- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- Font (java.awt)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Permission (java.security)
Abstract class for representing access to a system resource. All permissions
have a name (whose inte
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,