- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- URL (java.net)
Class URL represents a Uniform Resource Locator, a pointer to a "resource" on
the World Wide Web.
- Semaphore (java.util.concurrent)
A counting semaphore. Conceptually, a semaphore maintains a set of permits. Each
#acquire blocks if
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Get (org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client)
Used to perform Get operations on a single row. To get everything for a row,
instantiate a Get objec
- Logger (org.apache.log4j)
This is the central class in the log4j package. Most logging operations, except
configuration, are d
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble