- Making http requests using okhttp
- startActivity (Activity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Filter (javax.servlet)
A filter is an object that performs filtering tasks on either the request to a
resource (a servlet o
- JComboBox (javax.swing)