- Start an intent from android
- findViewById (Activity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- URLEncoder (java.net)
This class is used to encode a string using the format required by
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base