- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Date (java.sql)
A class which can consume and produce dates in SQL Date format. Dates are
represented in SQL as yyyy
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- TimerTask (java.util)
A task that can be scheduled for one-time or repeated execution by a Timer.
- FileUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General file manipulation utilities. Facilities are provided in the following
areas: * writing to a
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- SAXParseException (org.xml.sax)
Encapsulate an XML parse error or warning.> This module, both source code and documentation, is in t